Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Renew Roadtax

As-salam,

At last, yesterday I managed to renew my car roadtax and insurance. Just went to the nearest post office and luckily no customer at the moment. If before this my car insurance was UniAsia. But since here at the post office not offered the UniAsia for 1st party, so I decided to choose Takaful Etiqa. Huhu.. just taram je pilih sbb seriously no idea about the insurance bagai ni. And I estimated my car value at RM25k *yeke my car value mcm tu? belasah je la bhai*, so gedebuk gedebak, I have to pay RM613.20 for 1 year roadtax and insurance.

After that, since i can drive the car legally already, haha..  *u know what, about 3 or 4 days i drove the car with full of confident with the roadtax expired..fuh, sepbaik tak kena tahan dek memana abg JPJ* terus je gi buat facial.. dah lama benar tak buat facial.. sgt la seronok pabila wajah dibelai2, dipicit2, dioles2 sehingga ketiduran.. huhu.. Then singgah Giant jap utk beli some groceries and then went back.

Erm, my fren said if we have summons, then the roadtax cannot be renewed. Means, i dun have any summons la kan since selamber badak je leh renew roadtax? Alhamdulillah, syukur nikmat. Eventho ada nikmat yg saya tak dpt, tp Allah masih beri sy nikmat utk menghidupkan cukai jalan dan pandu Ronaldo saya.. Thank you Allah, Love you Ronaldo.. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Salam Miss Jarimulusmenari, anda dipelawa untuk join contest yang kami anjurkan. Sila klik ----> [http://www.nurdiana-collections.com/p/give-away.html]

    ReplyDelete
  2. baik..roger2, sox_vocter...dijamin dpt adiah ek! hahahah.. ;P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...