Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

8.00am- 4.30pm

Semalam, Alhamdulillah selesai terawikh yang pertama dijalankan. Parents, my brother and me went to perform our terawikh prayer at Surau Al-Raudhah near to my house.
..
At first, we planned to pray at State Mosque which just near to the roundabout at the back of my house, but after we looked at the main road, the traffic so heavily busy.. Yela, awal2 ni rajin lagi.. (aip! tak baik buruk sangka..kurus pahala puasa harini.. ;P) So, we made a U-turn and went to surau..
..
For the beginning, ibu told me to warm up.. So, we just did 8 rakaat.. But insya-Allah, we will increase the sum of rakaat to 20.. insya-Allah.. ;)
..
Oh ya, during these fasting month, our HR department decided give us to choose flexi hour. There are either 1st package (8.00am-4.30pm) or 2nd package (8.30am-5.00pm).. Me? I decided to choose 8.00am-4.30pm.. but unfortunately, I can't manage to arrive at my office on time.. Like today, I arrive at 8.30am since I chose the 1st package..so, as usual, I will go back at 5.00pm to ganti balik the half an hour that I lost in the traffic jammed pagi tadi..
..
Opps, its already close to 5.00pm, so chow~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...