Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Lunch & Birthday Celebration May and June

Hola,

Again, boleh dikatakan every month juga la my office selalu buat makan2. Haritu ada buat potluck. (But since on that day, I'm not in a good mood, so I don't have the pictures on that event, that’s why there is no entry about it). But for this time, it’s more to makan free which *me loike!*..hehe.. ;P Basically majlis ni diadakan just to raikan farewell my colleagues which they got transferred and the effective date they will start working at the new place is on 1st July 2011. They are; Kak Ja n Fara (from KJ to Alor Setar branch), Syu (from KJ to Johor branch), Naurah (from KJ to our HQ in KL) and Yan (from KJ to her previous company *someone has told me that*). Ada sesiapa yang tertinggal lg tak? Rasa mcm takde.. But if ada, minta maaf byk sbb maybe I yang taktau. And for those yang sambut hari lahir pada bulan May and June. As been told, Kak Limah adalah salah sorang yang share birthday month dgn En. Amrul and Ain.

The organizer for this event was my department. So for preparing our meals on that day, we decided to appoint a catering to provide the foods for 50pax. Pada asalnya budget RM10 per head. But since ada yg request nak lauk daging, so the new quotation given was RM12 per head. So we just agreed and we also ordered sate; daging & ayam for 200 cucuk. Looks like byk giler! Tp habis licin all the sates! Cayalah! ;)

Ok, for the main course we have; Nasi Briyani, Ayam Masak Merah, Daging Masak Kicap, Acar Nenas, Papadom, buah oren & tembikai and air oren. The nasi was so nice! Segala perasa dan garam serba cukup. I love it! Ayam Masak Merah pun sedap, siap ambik 2 ketul ayam untuk 1st round. *Gile tamak!LOL*, Daging Masak Kicap pun yummy.. I took 3 slices of it.. 5 keping of crunchy papadoms..heheh.. :P

Disebabkan kesedapan yang melampau, so berlaku penambahan nasi ke dalam pinggan saya, huhu! *langsung sengaja dilupakan program diet..kehkehkeh* Oh ya, the sate I just took 2cucuk je.. satu ayam n satu daging without the gravy. From my point of taste, *erk, ada ke ayat camgini?* sate tu tak brape fresh la.. sbb dia mcm ada bau sikit especially kat sate ayam tu.. and apa lagi yg I makan ek.. Ooppsss! Ya, dah nama pun birthday celebration kan, mesti la ada kek! So we bought 2 cakes from King’s Bakery; chocolate & apple cake. Erm..apa lagi yer..oh, my cheese tart.. heheh.. That was my 2nd trial baking the cheese tart. Last but not least, Tenten pudding, mango flavours! ;)

Ok, since nothing else I want to jot here, please do enjoy the picture of lauk taken, okeh! *Siyes leh buat terliur*




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...