Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lunch at Amethyst Ayam Kampung

As Salam all,
.
Wooho! How are you everyone? Salam Maulidur Rasul! ;)
.
Ok, I already promised that want to tell you about my experience having lunch at Amethyst right! Quick update from me since I don’t have any idea to jot down here, hehe.. :P
.
.
As usual, we will have a slow walk to reach this restaurant. This restaurant always had a lot of customers. Around 1.30pm, all the dishes almost finished. So, we need to come early since there are no other options to eat except the nasi ayam. A friend of mine has give a tried the nasi ayam, but the comment from her, “Nasi ayam dia tak sedap.” Sounds cruel, rite! But for me, I still need give a try and will comment on it once I’ve tried someday.
.
Here are some pictures edited.
.

.

.
.
As price for lunch at RM5 below, is quite cheap. Total with the drinks it will be around RM5-RM6.50.. Quite ok la.. dapat jimat parking fees, plus dapat exercise. Setakat ni belum jemu lagi utk makan kat restoran ni.
.
Orait, need to go since esok kena hantar my dad to get his check-up. Good nite everyone~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...