Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Day Before Gong Xi Fa Chai

Gong Xi! Gong Xi!
.
Gong Xi Fa Chai to all Malaysian who celebrate this festive. May this year bring more prosperous and joyful to us!
.
Huhu! Quick update from me! Last Wednesday I went to Sunway Pyramid with my mom and sister. Actually, we’ve planned when my mom having her full body massage at Rokaya, then I will cut my hair at A-Saloon. Unfortunately, the saloon closed early on that day due to CNY celebration. Since my sister and I nothing to do, we decided to lepak at Garden Lifestyle Store and Café.
.

.
This café is located at ground floor, in front of the escalator. To be precisely, it is in between with Pasta de Goman and JCo Donut. Actually there have two different environments. For those who like cozier, then you can choose to sit inside because the decoration inside is like we are in a castle. So luxury and comfy compared to the open air section that more relax. It has such a nice ambiance and the decoration is like we are in garden wedding because there are full with flowers.
We ordered; Longan Blast (me), Orange Juice (my sister) and Mango Blast (my mom). While for the main menu we have Kung Bao Chicken with Shanghai Noodles (me), Barramundi Fish Grill with Mashed Potato (my sis) and Curry Laksa (my mom). Overall, the dishes we had on that day are so-so. The price for me is affordable.
.

.

.

*Huhu! Wajah ibu lepas berurut! ;)*






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...